Raised in Gatineau, Isabelle Charron first came to the Abitibi region for an internship with Bigué avocats during the summer of 2010, and then again in 2011. Ms. Charron also completed her Bar Association internship with the same firm and was sworn into the association in July 2012.
Ms. Charron focuses mainly on family law, youth protection, civil law and municipal law, and has also developed an expertise in penal law. Ms. Charron is also an accredited family mediator since Autumn 2015.
- Bachelor’s degree in law with a biotechnologies concentration at the Université de Sherbrooke (2011)
- Québec Bar Association (2012)
- Ms. Charron is a member of Femmes en affaires d’Amos-Région.
- Ms. Charron is also a member of the Ligue d’Ultimate d’Amos.
- Ms. Charron also frequents socio-economic conferences and diners, on occasion.